Our brands, Nirvana and 富貴, are the most recognized brand name in Malaysia & Singapore in terms of professionalism, trustworthiness, quality of services and products and facility maintenance**.
- Aircraft Damage
- Earthquake and volcanic eruption
- Storm Tempest
- Aircraft and other aerial devices and/ or articles dropped therefrom
- Impact Damage (Own & Third Party Vehicles)
- Bursting or overflowing of water tanks, apparatus or pipes
- Electrical Installations
- Riot Strike and Malicious Damage
- Damage by Falling Trees or Branches and Objects Therefrom
- Sprinkler Leakage Damage
Goods In Transit
Covers physical loss or damage to goods due to fire, theft or accidental means whilst being transported from one destination to another by various types of land conveyances
Contractors’ All Risk
Protects the property whilst under construction against fire, liability and other unexpected events. Ensure your construction project and contract work is protected against loss or damage and third-party liability.
Material damage cover
Covers you against physical loss or damage to your construction works
Principal existing property coverProtects you against loss or damage to property located on or surrounding the site belonging to or held in care, custody or control by you
Third party liabilityCovers you against legal costs and expenses which you may be legally liable to pay as damages due to property damage or accidental bodily injury to third parties
Group Medical Plan
small and medium sized industries having 10 to 150 employees (fall under the Class 1 to 4 occupation) that provides
comprehensive medical coverage for employees and their family members according to their healthcare needs.
• 24 hours
• Flexibility of opting for Cashless or Reimbursement option.
• Flexible Plan Design for medical coverage with option for Out-patient.
• Convenient usage of Medical Card (for Cashless option) with more than 100 panel hospitals in Malaysia.
• High coverage age, up to 70 years old (next bir thday); child covered from 15 days of bir th to 24 years (next bir thday).
Before purchasing of any medical product, you should ensure the following:-
• What are the features of the product proposed?
• Is the product proposed best suit the needs of my company?
• Is the premium affordable?
Medical Basic Coverage
Hospitalisation and Surgical Benefit
Smart SME provides 5 attractive plans with overall limit per annum ranging from RM20,000 to RM80,000. You have the option to choose the most suitable coverage for your employees and extend the coverage for their dependents too.
We extend to cover Second Surgical Opinion, Emergency Sickness Treatment, Emergency Medical Evacuation and Funeral
Optional Rider Clinical Benefit
We provide both General Practitioner (GP) and Specialist (SP) care at Out-patient level. Employees can access to Panel GP or Panel SP on cashless basis which is a convenient way of seeking medical treatments. Coupled with the hospitalisation plan, your employees can enjoy a comprehensive medical coverage.
Mortgage Reducing Term Assurance
MRTA is defined as a term insurance that helps cover the outstanding amount of home loan provided by a financial institution in events of permanent disability or death of a particular borrower. Before proceeding, keep in mind that MRTA is normally calculated to meet the outstanding loan amount. (read about How MRTA can benefit you)
MRTA should not to be confused with another famously known term which is MDTA, Mortgage Decreasing Term Assurance. Certain financial institutions will allow you to finance and add premium to your home loan.